Privacy and data protection policy
In compliance with the legal obligations established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal and free data circulation of these data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the policy of data processing and use is detailed below personnel assigned to CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL (hereinafter, CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL) by its customers and / or users.
1.- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
|identity||CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL|
|registry data||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume, Folio, Sheet, registration.|
|postal address||Avda. Mestre Muntaner, 44. 08700 Igualada (Bcn)|
|Telephone and fax||634438736|
2.- PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION
For what purpose do we treat the personal data of customers and users?
- Purposes of a contractual nature for the provision of services. In compliance with a contract, agreement or assignment, made and / or formalized in any of the modalities accepted by law, for the provision of the services of the business of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, as well as for communication and information related to the products and / or services contracted and / or requested.
The data provided will be strictly necessary for the provision of the service, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the bilateral communication between the parties.Failure to provide this information would imply the impossibility of providing the service in an optimal, professional and adjusted manner to the tasks entrusted to CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, avoiding its normal development and execution.
- Purposes that require consent. Specific consent will be required for the processing of personal data for purposes other than those legitimized based on a contractual relationship for the provision of services and, more specifically, those related to commercial and / or advertising actions directed to the User through any channel, especially as to electronic communications.
In any case, explicit consent of the clients and / or users will not be required for the processing of their data for commercial and informative purposes if they have been transferred, free and voluntary, for their reception through any of the forms and / or tools enabled for this purpose, or if this content is part of the previously contracted services, these being considered as a continuous and complementary service provision of the principal.
How long are personal data kept?
The personal data of the users will be maintained for the duration of the contractual relationship with CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL and / or the purpose for which they were transferred is maintained.
The data of the subscribers to the newsletter and news related to the activity of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL by email will be kept for as long as the interested party keeps the subscription in force and until the moment they request to unsubscribe.
Who has access to the personal data assigned to CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL?
The data processed by CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL are used by the professionals of the company assigned for the correct management and provision of the different services, with the proper access authorizations for each of them from effective protection systems and confidentiality
However, personal data may be communicated, where appropriate, to:
- The companies owned and / or invested by CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL for the correct execution of the services, as well as for the development of information, commercial and / or promotional actions, for the contracting of products and services with any of these entities and for the management of the relationships they can maintain with them to satisfy the needs and requirements of the customers.
- Public bodies, Courts and Courts, as well as police and administrative authorities, provided there is a legal and certified obligation to facilitate them. In this case, CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL will duly inform the interested parties if said assumption occurs.
- CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL collaborators that manage outsourced services by CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL. The contractual relationship with these collaborators guarantees the security, privacy and confidentiality in the treatment of the personal data of the clients from the corresponding legal protection mechanisms established between the parties, ensuring respect for the roles of responsible and responsible for the data in accordance with the regulatory regulations that are applicable.
In all cases, CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL signs the corresponding data processing contract on behalf of third parties with suppliers and collaborators by means of which, among other obligations, the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures, the treatment of Personal data only and exclusively for the purposes agreed and according to the instructions issued by CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, as well as the requirement to delete and return the data once the provision of services ends.
The personal data of the clients of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL are not transferred or transferred to third countries for commercial or commercial purposes, or any kind.
What are the rights of the users?
CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of the treatment, as well as to refuse the treatment of automated profiles of the personal data collected by the company.
|Rights regarding personal data provided|
|Access||Right to access and consult the personal data of its ownership that open the files of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL.|
|Rectification||Right to modify the personal data of its ownership that are inaccurate or erroneous.|
|Cancellation||You can request the deletion of personal data when, among others, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was transferred.|
|Opposition||In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of personal data. CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons that cannot be waived or for the exercise and defense of possible claims.|
In view of your status as the holder of your personal data you can request the limitation in the processing of these during the following cases:
|Portability of personal data||Right to receive in electronic format the personal data of your ownership that you have provided to CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, as well as request that we transfer them to a third party chosen by the interested party.|
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User and, where appropriate, whoever represents him, by written and signed request addressed to the following social address of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, at Avenida Mestre Muntaner, 44, 08700 de Igualada (Barcelona) .
This application must contain the reference “Data protection” and must include the following information: Name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proven by reliable document.
However, and even its priority use is advised to guarantee greater speed, the User may exercise these rights through the email email@example.com , including identical information to that referred in the case of request by postal mail, incorporating in the subject of the e-mail “Data protection”.
In addition to the above rights, the User will have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without this withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatment. CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL may continue to process the User’s data to the extent permitted by applicable regulations.
CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL reminds the User that he has the right to file a claim with the relevant control authority.
Unsubscribe from the news and newsletter delivery service
The User has the right to revoke, at any time, the consent given for the sending of commercial and informative communications, through the channels enabled for this purpose, requesting not to continue receiving this type of communications. That is why the User may either revoke his consent, or by clicking on the link included in each commercial statement, automatically canceling the sending of commercial and electronic information communications.
4.- DATA PROCEDURE
The data transferred to CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL can come from different means enabled for this purpose:
- Information provided when a service contract is signed with CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL.
- Information provided when there is an acceptance of the budget of fees, which takes the form of a benefit commitment.
- When you have registered in some of the channels for sending information related to the activity of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL.
- When you have made a specific order, including verbal entrustment, for the management and processing of certain services and / or products offered by CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL that do not require, by your entity, a contractual formalization in documentary and written format.
- When you have contacted the company, for any reason related to your activity, by email, in person or by phone call.
- When a face-to-face or telephone consultation is made.
- When a complaint, claim or suggestion is filed.
From what age can User access the products and services of CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL?
5.- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY GUARANTEE SECURITY MEASURES
What security measures do we have in place?
CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the conditions and requirements established by the applicable regulations.
CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL has planted the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data of its customers and users and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
CAROL GASTRONOMÍA, SL, concerned about privacy, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of information, according to International standards